The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European Regulation concerning the use and processing of personal information. We are committed to processing your information in compliance with the GDPR.
We will use reasonable efforts to securely process all personal information in line with the rights specified under the GDPR, in particular those related to the following requests:
- Access to your personal information;
- Correction of the personal information that we hold;
- Deletion of your personal information;
- A restriction of processing of your personal information;
- Transfer of your personal information to another party; or
- Objection to processing of your personal information based on the Urgent Action Fund’s legitimate interest (or those of a third party) to use it and there is something about your particular situation that causes you to object to such processing.
We value our community and treat all data with respect and care. We exercise care for the privacy of members of our community and use data only in service of advancing our charitable mission.