Apply for an Opportunity Grant
Please read the eligibility requirements below.
- Opportunity grants can be used to fund advocacy work, and/or efforts to raise awareness, influence policy, and change public discourse
- The time frame between receiving the grant and reporting back is 6 months
- We accept applications in all languages
- Translation needs may increase the time needed for a decision to be made.
- Grant amounts can be up to $8,000 USD.
- We confirm receipt of applications within 24 hours.
- Decisions are made between 1 and 10 business days.
- Once a grant is approved, funds can be wired within 24 hours to 10 business days, depending on the need.
- Women, trans, or non-binary people must be the primary decision makers
Focus on women, trans, and non-binary rights:
- Actions proposed must benefit women, trans, and non-binary people
Urgent and Unanticipated:
- The specific situation must be unanticipated and time urgent. Actions must be implemented within 6 months of approval of the grant
- The group must have support from local or international feminist activists or networks
Individuals who are not activists
Cisgender men or male-led organizations or networks
Planned projects/activities/service delivery programs
Charity/humanitarian assistance/social services
Annual operating costs (rent, salary, overhead costs)
Organizations with a budget of over $1 million USD
Ready to Apply?
Ready to Apply?
Click through to fill out an online application for consideration.
Text or Call
Send a text or call us to submit your application over the phone. Call us at 415-523-0360.